Join Our Team
CBD Plus USA Career Opportunities
Our CBD exceeds the industry standard of quality as we produce carefully extracted, pesticide-free, and non-GMO products. We have a continued commitment to the health of the communities surrounding our franchise locations.
Come join our creative department in developing and creating new products for CBD PLUS USA!
– LEAD AND ASSISTANT EMPLOYEES
- Must have kitchen experience for lead position.
- Able to work in fast paced environment and meet quotas.
- Open to learning machinery and equipment.
- Dependable, efficient with excellent time management.
Responsible for overall store operation in regard to sales and store appearance.
Position: Retail Employee
Reports to: Retail Manager and/or Asst. Manager
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
- All other duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain knowledge of merchandise available including prices, colors, or other varieties
- Ensure accurate handling of money from completed sales
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and visually pleasing store
- Deal with issues arising from staff or customers in a sensitive and professional manner
- Product management including, but not limited to, maintaining stock rooms, inventory, and displays
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Create a visually appealing store through merchandise presentation
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Help customers on sales floor as needed with a fast, friendly attitude
- Participate in monthly inventory counts
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 to 3yrs of experience in a similar based position, recommended
- Basic Computer Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Operate a variety of job specific office machines and equipment
- Able to Prioritize and coordinate projects and workload
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak effectively with people at any level
- Proven ability to efficiently multi-task and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation to complete tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organizational ability and detailed oriented
- Seeks to understand customer needs and expectations; understands the customer’s position, develops and implements solutions to meet the customer needs; looks for opportunities to become involved
- Strong sense of customer service
- Excellent listening skills
- Walk, lift, reach, stoop, sit, squat, bend, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and type for extended periods of time up to 10 hours
- Occasional lifting (up to 40 pounds of merchandise, etc.)
- Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation
- Normal office environment
- Minimal noise level
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign job duties as required. This job description is not to be construed as a guaranteed contract of employment for a definite period of time.